Friday, January 15, 2010

Self Disciplins

-Obeying your alarm clock
-Keeping your room clean (or, at least an organized mess)
-Not reading a book when you really really really want to

I got my ARC of The Chestnut King by N.D. Wilson today (provided by Random House Children's Books click here for the RHCB page for the 100 cupboards series).

It is sitting on my desk to my right, with a little blue post-it note at the beginning of Chapter 2.
I couldn't help myself.
But I had to stop there. I have other things I have to do before I can read! I have to look over class notes, go to another class, and clean up the dorm a little... I just want to start reading!
If I'm lucky, I'll be able to start by 3' Oclock... if I'm lucky. And then I'll have to be careful not to read through supper...

1 comment:

Noël De Vries said...

hurrah, you got it! and hurrah, i'm still here to share! :)