Saturday, November 07, 2009

Pencil

I ate a bag of crackerjacks the other day.

Its been a loooonnngggggg time since I've had crackerjacks. A Long Time.

But my little surprise thingy was interesting.

It has a pencil topper with red ants crawling on it. Its cute :)

But it also has some random knowledge about pencils in it, and I thought I would share. It says:
"a typical pencil can write 45,000 words or draw a line 35 miles long!"

Bettcha didn't know THAT! Hahahaha. Do you have any random knowledge you would like to share?

2 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Yes, here's one I picked up today. A "blue moon" is when there are two full moons within a month. It only happens every 2.7 years, hence the term "once in a blue moon." It's due to happen next month (Dec 2 and Dec 31) and then not again until 2012 and 2015.

Nicole said...

ooo! thats soooo cool!