Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Don’t Let Me Loose Near A Book Sale!

$9 Dollars gone, 16 books gained.

I went to Olivet's Professional Development Day for teacher/to-be-teachers today. I went to three sessions(4, but the one speaker never showed…), and I moseyed around at the book sale. My finds include:

Historical Atlas of the World

Oxford Pocket School Thesaurus

Presidency of the United States by David Heath

He was President when… by Jerry Alen

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll*

The Secret of the Caves by Franklin W. Dixon

The Mystery of Cabin Island by Franklin W. Dixon

The Good Dog by Avi

The Lightning Theif by Rick Riordan+

Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson+

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery+

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz+

Monday with Mad Genius by Mary Pope Osborne

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle by Washington Irving

Spindle’s End by Robin McKinley

Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix

+denotes a book I HAVE read

*denotes a book I resolved to read this year

No comments: