Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Some news

I was listening to the raidio and I heard about this 69 year-old German woman who was in 3 different car accidnets in less than an hour. She was leaving the supermarket and accidentaly ran into three cars... then she stepped on the accelerator and crashed into a house. Then the ambulance came to take her to the hospital. Guess what happened? On the way to the hospital it got hit by a truck. Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt.

(read the story here)

I also heard about theses Easter sand sculputes in Ohio... the pictures are amazing! They used over 200 tons of sand... The website is here. Sorry I couldn't get any of the pictures here (they are so cool! You can see them by clicking on the website, they have them up on the front page) but I couldn't figure out how....

No comments: