Thursday, September 16, 2010

1,000 words

or, just some pictures :)
(the date on the pictures is the day/ the month/ and then the year, in case you were wondering)

Ollies Follies- that is, Olivet's class competition


freshmen are yellow, sophomores(yay us!) are green, juniors are red, seniors are blue

our ultimate frisbee team for ollies follies
our campus has this skull in the science building. EDIT: I cannot remember what it is of

my roommate long-boarding while I ride my bike and try to take a steady picture
I took this pic for Maggie.

2 comments:

Maggie DeVries said...

That's the bike! That's the bike! That's the bike! Do you know who owns it? If you do, tell them its awesome for me. If you don't, find out who it is and tell them:)

Erin said...

1: that bike is at walmart for $75

2: the skull has the name on the plaque

^_^