Monday, April 02, 2012

Friends

Sometimes you are really hard to get along with.
Sometimes you drive me crazy.
Sometimes we see things differently.
You've got to understand I don't get sarcasm.
You've got to understand I'm not taking as many classes as you, and that's why I can 'goof off''.
You've got to understand that I unwind differently than you.
I've got to remember you get stressed out.
I've got to remember many groups and people vie for your attention.
I've got to remember to take a deep breath and remember its not the end of the world.

We may not perfectly get along all the time, but we're still going to be friends because we are held together by something more than the superficial and surface level. We are sisters in Christ. We have many good memories together. And these little things aren't going to separate us-- not if I have anything to say about it.

No comments: