Saturday, January 09, 2010

The New Year

Christmas Break is drawing to a close. Tomorrow I pack my belongings and move back into my dorm. It was weird to 'move in' to my room again after months of living at school, and now it is weird to move out again.

I listened to four books in the first week or so of this new year:

Two more Hardy Boys Mysteries:
#2- House on the Cliff
#3- Secret of the Old Mill

A Wind in the Door by Madelein L 'Engel

and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine


I've read from a few non-fictions as well: 'Seven Reasons You Can Trust the Bible' and 'Eat this Book'


I made a plot change in my novel, and I can't believe it took me this many years of editing (yes, years) to stumble upon this new idea.

This year I look forward to reading from the pile of books I've accumulated, and to getting closer to finishing my novel.

Here's to the new year!

No comments: