Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lists

This is a short list of random things I do not like:

-eating meat off of a bone
-wearing a skirt when it is freezing cold outside- or raining
-when music is playing just loud enough so that you hear it, but not loud enough to hear what it actually is
-when my room is a mess, but I don't feel like cleaning it up
-when teachers have higher expectations of their students than they have for themselves
-when I don't do as well at something as I thought/hoped I would
-when I tell myself I HAVE to do something, but I never do it

now, on a brighter note, some random things I DO like:

-mashed potatoes and gravy
-art class
-when words sound on paper the same way they sounded in my mind
-smiling
-a really good book
-sitting by a fire (in a fireplace), cuddled up in a blanket, just thinking
-thunderstorms
-accomplishing a lot, and going to bed feeling satisfied
-sewing (sometimes...)
-when a picture I drew turns out the way I wanted it to

2 comments:

Christy said...

NO WAYYYYYY! i love smiling too! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Holly said...

I like these sorts of lists. :)