Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just Grace and the Snack Attack (excuses excuses)

Today is very busy. I have had one final, and have another in just a couple hours. I have to pack to go home for a month (YAY!) and do some more studying for that college writing final. I have a list of things I have to do before I'm allowed to leave my dorm (take out trash, defrost fridge (and therefore throw away orange juice :(, unplug EVERYTHING...) and I have yet to finish writing up my post of the 'Just Grace' tour. Besides, I don't have a camera here.

Yes, that is me shamelessly trying to excite your interest and cause you to want to come back later today. It involves homemade pictures.

See you then?

Visit the author's blog while you are waiting, will you?

Or the other blogs on the tour?

The Hungry Readers, Our Big Earth, All About Children’s Books, Looking Glass Reviews, Fireside Musings, Green Bean Teen Queen, KidzBookBuzz.com, Book Crumbs, My Own Little Corner of the World, Reading is My Superpower, Never Jam Today, The 160 Acre Woods, Carrie’s YA Bookshelf, Everyday Reading, Cafe of Dreams

No comments: